Thursday, January 24, 2008

Radio Bahrain is Krazy



SPIN IT KK!

The cheerful little ditty about Krazy Kevin's golden album of the week, along with his corny jokes keeps me sane in the morning traffic. KK is Radio Bahrain's popular fun-lovin breakfast DJ, he's been gracing the airwaves for five years so you can imagine he's a bit of an institution (albeit a loony one, but never mind!)

HOWEVER

You can never have it good for long in the Gulf until someone spoils it and it seems that the management at Radio Bahrain are doing just that. Kevin is being moved to a later slot. His replacement? Well let's just say I'm not happy and I won't be listening to the Radio Bahrain breakfast show anymore. Now where's the frequency for the World Service....

2 comments:

Ammaro said...

wow. never would have i expected to meet people in my life who actually enjoy listening to KK. i cant stand him, especially in the morning when im up and cranky!

BBC world service it is for me!

Bahrain Taxi said...

You and I don't seem to mix with the same people then!