Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Bahrain Blahs

Sorry for the lack of activity on this blog, the Bahrain Blahs have really got to me the last few weeks. Let me explain: After weeks of unreturned phone calls, false promises and a general feeling of Groundhog day-in-day-out, this place has been getting to me. Trying to get anything off the ground here is proving difficult in a place where everyone seems to be too busy/lazy to meet up and get moving. I won't go into any more detail other than but this place is making me feel that I can't be arsed to do anything other than the bare minimum.

I need a holiday. Already.

What I will try and do is post everyday. Even if its banal crap then at least its something.

2 comments:

Ammaro said...

thats just what happens here... what you need to do is get up and do somethign creative/fun/useful for yourself without relying on anyone else, otherwise you'll just get caught up in the 'blah' and end up doing nothing

Keef said...

Yeah, give us banal crap. And lots of it!